Saturday 10 May 2014

SAMSUNG S5 VS APPLE I PHONE 5 :- WHICH ONE IS BETTER

I PHONE 5S vs SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 – WHICH ONE IS BETTER

Both are amazing at their places, everyone has its own taste and choices, I PHONE 5S is comparatively tiny to other smart phones, and weights much lighter than other smart phones.
 I PHONE 5S has a screen size of 4inches which is comparatively tiny than SAMSUNG S5 has it has a massive 5.1 inch screen size. APPLE has always used LCD technology in SCREEN technology and SAMSUNG galaxy S5 has an amoled screen pattern. I PHONE S5 have 1.3 GHz dual core processor and SAMSUNG S5 has 2.5 GHz processor. Apple has 1 GB RAM but it is adequate to do multi tasking, SAMSUNG has bettered APPLE by choosing 2 GB RAM, which gives benefits to ANDROID apps.
APPLE IPHONE 5S comes in 3 variants 16GB, 32GB & 64GB, SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 does not comes in 64GB model. IPHONE 5S has 8 megapixel camera & SAMSUNG S5 comes with 16 megapixel, APPLE add a fingerprint sensor to the phone by a TouchID sensor, SAMSUNG S5 has its own fingerprint sensor which is built in the home point,


VERDICT :-  SAMSUNG galaxy S5 has better battery life, bigger screen, and better camera, although I PHONE 5s is expected to be replaced by I PHONE 6 later this year, but if you want the latest and greatest, its undoubtedly SAMSUNG S5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment